Our Case Management Department helps you and your family navigate and facilitate enrollment in Department of Disabilities and Special Needs services.
Our Case Managers are independent advocates that assist families by:
- identifying and addressing needs and concerns
- monitoring and evaluating services
- constructing lifelong plans
- providing information and support
- creating and developing opportunities
- coordinating resources
- educating the community
- assuring plan achievement
Because each person and family has unique needs and desires, services are customized to fit each family's request.
To determine if you or your loved one is eligible for The Arc of South Carolina's statewide Case Management services, call: